Philadelphia-based Rothman Institute opened a new office in Monmouth Junction, N.J., according to the South Brunswick Expired.
The Monmouth Junction location will feature:
• Spine surgeon Ian David Kaye, MD
• Hand and wrist surgeon Daren Aita, MD
• Sports medicine physician Jean-Paul Lucke, DO
• Spine surgeon Marc Levine, MD
• Physical medicine and rehabilitation physician David Surrey, MD
• Sports medicine surgeon Evan Conte, MD
• Podiatrist Faith Schick, DPM
Rothman Institute has locations in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York. Physicians at the orthopedic group serve as surgeons for the Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia 76ers.
More articles on practice management:
Omni Orthopaedics to break ground on $10M+ surgery center
Water main break causes orthopedic practice to temporarily close — 3 insights
Kansas hospital makes new partnership to bring spine surgeons to area: 3 notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2019. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.