Providing Sports Medicine Care to Professional, Collegiate and High School Athletes for over 20 years.
Passionate about supporting our local schools, our services include but are not limited to:
- Providing coverage for all home practices and events, as well as away varsity football and playoff games for all sports
- Providing double coverage scheduling and coverage for sports event conflicts
- Working hand in hand with sports neurology clinics for concussion assessment and management
- Providing MHSAA weight management and assessment through Alpha weigh ins for wrestling (two assessors if necessary)
- Physical therapist at every home and most away football games
- Injury clinics every other week for parents, teachers, students and community provided by physical therapist and/or athletic training coordinator
For more information, or to get an Athletic Trainer at your school, please contact our Sports Medicine Outreach Program Coordinator, Alissa Kern at firstname.lastname@example.org.