Becker's Hospital Review reported the following hospital and health system CEO moves in the last week.
The executives are listed below, alphabetically.
1. Mountain Laurel Medical Center in Grantsville, Md., tapped Brian Bailey to serve as CEO.
2. Luanne Thomas Ewald, CEO of Detroit-based Children's Hospital of Michigan, will step down from her post to become COO of C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital at Ann Arbor-based Michigan Medicine.
3. Detroit-based Henry Ford Health System tapped Steven N. Kalkanis, MD, as CEO of the medical group, effective Jan. 1.
4. Tampa, Fla.-based H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute on Dec. 18 accepted the resignations of President and CEO Alan F. List, MD, and Thomas Sellers, an executive vice president and center director at Moffitt.
5. Cleveland-based University Hospitals selected Cliff A. Megerian, MD, to serve as its next CEO and interim president.
6. Lisle, Ill.-based Amita Health named Keith A. Parrott president and CEO, effective Jan. 13.
7. Fulton (Mo.) Medical Center CEO Mike Reece was fired amid a Noble Health Corp. management takeover of the facility.
More articles on executive moves:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2019. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.